Our Mission Statement
Southern Pines Land & Housing Trust
To improve the quality of life of African American citizens in the community by preventing community deterioration through
(1) Providing educational, technical and financial services to low and moderate income land and homeowners;
(2) Acquiring abandoned, foreclosed or vacant homes or properties;
(3) Redeveloping or rehabilitating abandoned, foreclosed or blighted properties;
(4) Accepting real or personal property by way of gift in accordance with the Articles of Incorporation; and
(5) The preservation or conservation of real or personal properties of architectural, archaeological, artistic, cultural, historical, natural or scientific significance.